Modal Auxiliaries : Conversation

Marla  : Let’s have our project done
Ratna   : OK! I agree, why don’t we finish it at the Bungkul park?
Marla  : Yeah, tha’ts a good idea
Biyan   : What? Bungkul? Are you kidding me?
              It’s impossible, we can’t finish our project
Ratna   :Why? It’s the best place
Marla  : And we can get many inspirations there
Biyan   : Sorry, maybe I can’t get any inspiration in the crowded place like that
Ratna   : You better try it!
Marla  : Yes, I agree with Ratna. Come onJ
Biyan   : Are you sure?
Marla  : Yeah, I’m sure you must try new method for getting inspiration
Ratna   : And you can relax while finishing the project
Biyan   : ENOUGH! Stop forcing me!
Ratna   : But it’s possible that we can finish our project more easily
Biyan   : Merely, we just wasting money at there and the place is too far from here
Marla  : ENOUGH! We have no more time to debate
              Biyan, if you agree with us, let’s go now
              But, if you refuse, just leave
Ratna   : Ok, Come on Marla

(Even Ratna and Marla have five step forward)

Biyan   : Marlaaaa, Ratnaaa. Don’t Leave me alone. I change my mind. I follow both of you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

brownis tepung ampas tahu

Prak 2 – Membuat Animasi Stickman Menggunakan Adobe Flash Professional

Tempat Wisata di Kabupaten Kediri - Bendung Gerak Waru Turi