EXPRESSION


 
Putra                           : hi gays, booth of you join my birthday party in my house tomorrow?
Biyan                          : that’s good idea, how about you Yani?
Yani                             : that’s good idea, but I must go to my grandma’s house tomorrow?
Biyan                          : can you tell me what happened with your grandma?
Yani                             : no problem, my grandma was sick
Biyan                          : oh, I’m sorry to hear that, can you change that time Putra?
Putra                           : it sounds great, but I have already prepare all of them for tomorrow
Yani                             : I’m sorry Putra
Biyan                          : why don’t you come to Putra’s house next day after you come back from your grandma’s house?
Yani                             : sure, I’m coming
Putra                           : sorry I can’t, maybe next time
Yani                             : I’d like to know why you can’t?
Putra                           : because, I will go to Raja Ampat with my big family after my birthday party
Yani                             : hmmm,, ok no problem
Biyan                          : I think, that would be possible to accompany you to come to Putra’s house, maybe?? How do you think about it Yani??
Yani                             : yes, I think its sounds good
Putra                           : I sympathize with your condition Yani
Yani                             : that’s a pity, isn’t it?
Biyan                          : puk,,puk,,puk,,,Yani
Putra                           : hahaha…okay see you in the next time gays, bye…
Biyan and Yani          : bye…

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

brownis tepung ampas tahu

Prak 2 – Membuat Animasi Stickman Menggunakan Adobe Flash Professional

Tempat Wisata di Kabupaten Kediri - Bendung Gerak Waru Turi